The first-ever telemedicine allergy testing service is now available in the United States. Allergy tests are now available to patients at home, and they can be done without a visit to the doctor’s office or hospital.
The get cleared how to test at-home is a new service that we now offer. It allows patients to get tested without having to go into the office and wait for hours.
We now provide at-home allergy testing as a service to not just our patients, but the whole Jacksonville community. “Is it allergies?” is the million-dollar question that people are asking themselves right now. Or am I infected with the Coronavirus!?” since allergy symptoms are quite similar to those of the Coronavirus. What does this imply for you personally? You’ll be able to conduct your test from the convenience of your own home, without the need to visit our facility.
So, how will I get my testing kit?
Even if you don’t have allergies or the symptoms that go along with them, staying on top of your health is always a good idea.
You may get your test kit in the following ways:
- Schedule an Allergy Telemedicine appointment by calling 904-645-0777. This 15-minute appointment will be conducted online and/or over the phone. For this appointment, you do not need to come to our office. More information about Telemedicine appointments may be found below.
- Our provider will call you at the time of your visit to collect personal health information.
- Our physician will submit an order to our laboratory at the end of your telemedicine session, and your test kit will be sent to your house.
- After receiving your test kit, administer it and return it to the laboratory using the pre-addressed return envelope.
- Within 48 hours after receiving your test kit, the lab will transmit your findings to our clinic.
- Our team will call you to arrange your follow-up telemedicine session so that our provider can give you with your findings once we get your results.
It’s that simple! With our at-home testing kit, you can now take control of your health while being under the supervision of a healthcare professional and never leaving your house.
Telemedicine: What It Is and How It Works
Our main focus has always been and will continue to be providing our patients with the excellent healthcare services they need and deserve. It is more essential than ever for us that our patients have access to our healthcare professionals at this time, whether they are local or far away. We also realize how lonely, and even frightening, the present COVID-19 scenario may be. We are here to assist you.
As a brief reminder, Physical Healthcare of Jacksonville is still open and treating and caring for our patients at our clinic. Governor DeSantis has designated us as an ESSENTIAL CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE, which means we must remain open to serve patients. In a time like this, we are very pleased to be able to continue to offer care to our patients as well as serve as a resource for anyone seeking health advice.
With that stated, we understand the critical need of keeping our patients under our care and guidance… even if it means doing it from the comfort of your own home. We are now fully prepared to offer Telemedicine Appointments to our patients as a result of this requirement.
You’ve undoubtedly heard the terms “telemedicine” or “telehealth” lately, but don’t know what they mean? A virtual office visit between you and one of our providers is referred to as a telemedicine appointment. A Telemedicine appointment takes the role of an in-office visit and is done through online chat, teleconference, or phone. It may seem complex, and you may be thinking to yourself, “That sounds much too technical for me!” But rest assured, we’ve simplified it to the point that even the most “technologically challenged” can understand it.
Here’s how it works… Call or contact our office to make an appointment, exactly as you would normally.
- Choose a day and time for your appointment, and we’ll make it happen.
- When you book your telemedicine appointment, you’ll be able to choose between phone, teleconference, or online chat with our physician.
- You will get appointment reminders as usual, as well as any additional instructions for connecting with our physician during your visit.
- Our provider will call you to begin your appointment at the scheduled time… It’s that simple!
Even better news: your Telemedicine visits are reimbursed by your insurance!
We care about our patients and our communities. Our ultimate aim is to offer access to high-quality healthcare and healthcare professionals at a time when individuals have never felt more alienated or alone. We’re here to help, and we’re excited to meet our patients and their families in person or online.
PLEASE NOTE: Our new Telemedicine Appointment option and at-home allergy testing option are in HIGH DEMAND, so make your appointment as soon as possible. For available appointment times, call or text our office at 904-645-0777, and be sure to notify our staff of any changes to your contact information or insurance.
REMINDER: We now have Anti-Viral/Anti-Bacterial Immune Boosters available. Patients who are currently undergoing treatment will get their first Immune Booster at no cost!
So, what exactly is it?
Engystol® is an immunostimulant drug that has been scientifically shown to decrease the length and intensity of symptoms during an acute viral infection (when used as a therapy) while also helping to guard against future infections (when given as prophylaxis). For additional information and to arrange your treatment, contact one of our providers.
Three injections of Engystol are required to complete our Engystol therapy regimen. Patients who are currently receiving treatment will get their first Engystol injection for free. The next two treatments will cost $40 each ($80 total).
If you’d like to treat a friend or family member with an Engystol treatment series, the cost is $40 each injection ($120 total).
Call our office at (904) 645-0777 to make an appointment for your Engystol Anti-Viral/Anti-Bacterial Immune Booster series or Telemedicine visit.
online allergy treatment is an online service that offers at-home testing and telemedicine.
- free allergy test
- get cleared allergy test
- cleared allergy test review
- cleared allergy test reddit
- get cleared reviews