Cauliflower roasted in garlic butter is a delicious and healthy way to get your veggies. It’s low calorie, high fiber, and packed with nutrients like vitamin C! Plus it tastes great too!.
The “whole roasted cauliflower with butter sauce” is a recipe that is full of flavor. The dish is made using garlic, olive oil, and lemon juice.
This article includes affiliate links, and if you buy anything via our site, we may get a small profit.
This entire roasted cauliflower is a fantastic low-carb and keto side dish. Learn how to roast a whole head of cauliflower in only 5 minutes that tastes amazing and is really simple to prepare.
Cauliflower that has been roasted? I’ve been there, done that. But preparing a complete head of cauliflower? We now have your full attention.
This entire roasted cauliflower is a delectable side dish that comes together quickly and easily. This Whole Roasted Cauliflower dish may be done in an air fryer, an instant pot, or an oven, and although each method is somewhat different, they all taste delicious.
The ultimate result is a delectable meal that is both visually stunning and easy to prepare.
This recipe is one of my go-to side dishes when I’m preparing supper and need a delicious vegetarian side that doesn’t take much time.
Why Do We Enjoy Cauliflower?
Cauliflower is a tasty, nutritious vegetable that doesn’t seem to attract much attention in the culinary world. Not only does it taste fantastic, but a tasty and well-prepared head of cauliflower looks and tastes fantastic! Anyone, from your family to your dinner guests, will be impressed.
This Whole Roasted Cauliflower Recipe’s Ingredients
This entire oven roasted cauliflower is made using simple and readily available ingredients. I’m sure you have some in your pantry already. Don’t forget to add the garlic!
- Cauliflower — A medium-sized cauliflower head with no brown areas or imperfections. Adjust the baking time based on the size of your cauliflower to ensure it is well cooked.
- Use unsalted butter instead of salted butter. If you want to use a salted one, you’ll need to cut down on the salt.
- Olive Oil — This oil has a strong taste. If you don’t have this kind of oil on hand, avocado oil may be used instead.
- Seasonings from Italy
- Garlic powder may be substituted for fresh garlic if you don’t have any on hand.
- You may omit the parmesan cheese if you wish, but believe me, it’ll be to your detriment.
- Parsley (fresh)
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Cauliflower Recipe With Whole Roasted Cauliflower
- You must first prepare the cauliflower. To gently chop off all of the green leaves and the white stem at the bottom of the cauliflower head, you’ll need a sharp knife.
- Then combine the butter, oil, salt, pepper, spices, and minced garlic to make the garlic butter sauce.
- Cover the cauliflower head with aluminum foil or baking sheet paper after brushing it with the sauce.
- Cover and roast for 35 minutes.
- Remove the aluminum foil and simmer for another 20 minutes, brushing the cauliflower with the leftover sauce.
Is Cauliflower Keto-Friendly?
Cauliflower is a keto-friendly vegetable. It’s used to replace high-carbohydrate foods like rice and potatoes. That’s because it’s low in carbohydrates and provides a great substitute for starchy meals.
Make the Best Whole Roasted Cauliflower Recipe With These Tips
- You may use your preferred spices in lieu of the ones listed in this recipe. It’s all a matter of personal preference. Always remember that experimenting produces the most amazing results! It will always taste better the following time.
- For a crispier outcome, bake for 35 minutes and then roast for 15-20 minutes.
- To see whether the cauliflower is done, lightly pierce it with a knife to check for doneness.
Is it possible to do this in an air fryer?
Sure! Air fryers have been more popular in recent years, and for good cause. It enables you to prepare fast and tasty meals with a fantastic crispy finish every time, as well as those that demand a lot of oil frying.
Whole Roasted Cauliflower in the Air Fryer
It’s not an issue if you want to create this on-air fryer.
- Simply lubricate an Air Fryer Basket and insert the whole cauliflower head inside.
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F and set the timer for 30 minutes.
- Keep an eye on it while it’s in the air fryer to make sure it doesn’t overcook.
- Remove the cauliflower when the timer goes off. You’ll finish up with a lovely warm golden brown cauliflower head that tastes fantastic.
What Is The Best Way To Keep This Whole Roasted Cauliflower?
- You may keep it in the fridge for up to 5 days in an airtight container. Microwave for roughly 3 minutes to reheat. Personally, I like to eat it cold since it is delicious. Isn’t it fantastic?
- You might opt to freeze the whole roasted cauliflower head after baking. Simply cut it into slices or pieces, let it to cool completely before storing it in an airtight container.
If you have any leftovers from this dish, mac and cheese is a terrific way to use them up.
What Should I Do With This Whole Roasted Cauliflower?
You’ll be pleased to learn that this dish goes well with whatever sort of meat you want. Whether you like chicken, pig, beef, or turkey, this Whole Roasted Cauliflower will be the most delicious side dish you’ve ever had.
So, if you have some cauliflower in your home, just pop it in the oven and enjoy one of the recipes below.
This entire roasted cauliflower is a fantastic low-carb and keto side dish. Learn how to roast a whole head of cauliflower in only 5 minutes that tastes amazing and is really simple to prepare. Ingredients
- 1 medium-sized cauliflower head
- 2 tbsp melted unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp avocado oil or olive oil
- 3 tbsp Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1 tsp seasoning (Italian)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped fresh parsley
- 12 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 14 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
Mode of Preparation Stop your screen from turning black.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
Cauliflower Preparation – Carefully cut and remove the cauliflower’s bottom leaves with a sharp knife. As indicated in the video below, remove as much of the thick white stem as feasible.
Combine the melted butter, oil, minced garlic, Italian Seasoning, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
In a dutch oven or on a baking dish, place the cauliflower core side down. Using a basting brush, spread the butter sauce all over the cauliflower.
Cover the cauliflower head with aluminum foil or parchment paper and bake for 30 minutes at 350°F. Remove the foil and bake for another 10-20 minutes.
Add 1-2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese on the top.
Preheat the oven to high broil and roast the cauliflower for 3-5 minutes, or until it starts to brown.
Serve with your favorite protein and extra fresh parsley on top. Enjoy!
If you want a bit more heat, use a Taco Seasoning Blend instead of Italian Seasoning or add a few red pepper flakes.
Remove the butter and replace it with olive oil for a vegan entire roasted cauliflower. Two tablespoons of nutritional yeast may simply be substituted for parmesan.
- If you want a bit more heat, use a Taco Seasoning Blend instead of Italian Seasoning or add a few red pepper flakes.
- Remove the butter and replace it with olive oil for a vegan entire roasted cauliflower. Two tablespoons of nutritional yeast may simply be substituted for parmesan.
How do we figure out how much food to eat?
The USDA Food Database nutrition information was used to calculate these nutrition facts. Our nutrition information are correct, but please double-check if you’re using other items. Because fiber and sugar alcohols do not increase blood sugar, they are subtracted from the net carb total.
Cauliflower that has been roasted
Now is the time to subscribe!
To be the first to hear about new recipes, changes, and special discounts, sign up for our weekly email.
Thank you very much!
You have successfully subscribed to our our list.
FAVORITES OF READERS
The whole recipe may be found on the recipe card below. These recipes were created by readers who enjoyed this article:
The “whole roasted cauliflower with sauce” is a healthy and delicious recipe that can be made in less than 30 minutes. The best part about this recipe is the garlic butter sauce which makes it taste like you’re eating at a restaurant.
- whole roasted cauliflower masterchef
- whole roasted cauliflower with garlic parmesan butter
- whole roasted cauliflower jamie oliver
- baked whole cauliflower with cheese
- cauliflower with butter and garlic